When connecting an electric piano, organ, or keyboard to your iPhone/iPad, you can record the performance completely.
As a bonus, the app includes FM E.Piano sounds.
Also there is an on-screen keyboard, you can make a note of your idea anywhere.
– You can toggle kinds of signals to record.
– You can select MIDI channels.
– By default, the app processes signals from all MIDI ports. You can select ports on version 1.2 or the above.
– The app makes files of Standard MIDI File Format 0.
– iTunes File Sharing and iCloud are supported.
MIDI is a standard about controlling audio devices.
You can control musical instruments with separately sold MIDI adapter for iPhone/iPad.
The internal FM synthesizer processes only note on, note off, and sustain control, and ignores the others.
This app may sound even if the device is silent.
The internal synth receives signals of the selected receive channel.
The synth will not sound if the channel is different.
Do not hesitate to write a review if you encounter some troubles.
The screenshots are under development.
- Added a Record Timer.
- Added Virtual MIDI Ports.
- Now you can select MIDI Ports. (You can probably use some other routing apps.)
- Changed a behavior when stopping recording.
- Added Bluetooth MIDI support.
- Released on 2019-1-29
- Improved UI appearance.
- Bug-fix: Back button did not appear on iOS 10.x or below.
- Other small fixes.
- Released on 2019-1-14
- The initial version.
- Released on 2019-1-10.