With this app, you can select input in DAWs like Cubasis where input selection is not available. Please mute within this app and turn on the microphone.
Use your iPhone/iPad as a microphone and output sound to headphones or speakers. You can also use it to record audio instead of playing sound.
The app comes with four built-in effects. Stereo input is available on compatible devices only.
Please note that this app was created just for my personal use, and I cannot guarantee its performance on devices I do not own.
- Pitch Shifter
You can adjust the pitch in semitone increments.
Applies a stereo chorus effect. Choose from a selection of presets.
A built-in reverb effect provided by iOS/iPadOS. Choose from a selection of presets.
- 10-Band Equalizer
An equalizer with 10 frequency bands. You can emphasize or attenuate specific ranges of sound.
Supported devices with stereo input (unconfirmed):
- iPhone XS or later
- iPhone SE 2nd generation or later
- iPad Pro 11-inch 1st generation or later
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd generation or later
Recording file formats:
- MPEG4 AAC 44.1kHz 192kbps Stereo (.m4a)
- MPEG4 AAC 48kHz 192kbps Stereo (.m4a)
- MPEG4 AAC 44.1kHz 96kbps Stereo (.m4a)
- MPEG4 AAC 32kHz 64kbps Stereo (.m4a)
- PCM 44.1kHz 16bit Integer Stereo (.wav)
- PCM 48kHz 16bit Integer Stereo (.wav)
- PCM 44.1kHz 32bit Float Stereo (.wav)
- PCM 48kHz 32bit Float Stereo (.wav)
If you are using an external stereo microphone, please set the input channel to stereo in the settings.
Please note that the screenshots are simulated images.
Fixed a crash bug under certain conditions.
– The app stops playing/recording when disconnecting speaker/headphones.
– You can select the stereo microphone orientation.
– The Live/Record screen is restored on launch.
Other some improvements.
– Auto Gain Control
– Noise Reduction
– System Voice Processing
The buffer size settings row was shifted.
Added buffer size settings.